From the creative minds of comic legends Alex Ross and Jim Krueger, EARTH X introduced readers to a fascinating future where everyone was gifted with superpowers. Now, decades later, Ross and Krueger are reuniting for a prequel to their classic epic in January’s MARVELS X. To celebrate the return to this strange world, some of the industry’s best artists have crafted Marvels X variant covers featuring bold reimagined versions of your favorite characters! Keep your eyes peeled for these Marvels X variant covers and more throughout the month of January!
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #14 MARVELS X VARIANT by ALEX GARNER
- DEADPOOL #3 MARVELS X VARIANT by DAVID YARDIN with colors by MORRY HOLLOWELL
- DR. STRANGE #2 MARVELS X VARIANT by OLIVIER VATINE
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by SKAN
- IRON MAN 2020 #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by CHRISTIAN WARD
- SPIDER-MAN #5 MARVELS X VARIANT by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
- THOR #1 MARVELS X VARIANT by RYAN BROWN
- VENOM #22 MARVELS X VARIANT by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- X-FORCE #5 MARVELS X VARIANT by GREG LAND with inks by JAY LEISTEN and colors by FRANK D’ARMATA
Got a comment? There's lots of conversation on Newsarama's FACEBOOK and TWITTER!