Alé Garza has joined Marvel Comics' Future Fight Firsts Luna Snow #1. Scheduled to hit shelves October 16, this one-shot is one of several Future Fight themed comics telling the origin of newly-unveiled characters such as Luna Snow.
Garza joins the previously solicited artists Gang Hyuk Lim and artist Alyssa Wong.
Garza has worked on and off for Marvel since the 1990s on everything from Deadpool to Cable and Generation X. The San Diego-based artist recently drew Scout Comics' The Cyber Spectre.
Here is the updated solicitation:
FUTURE FIGHT FIRSTS: LUNA SNOW #1
ALYSSA WONG (W) • Gang Hyuk Lim & Alé Garza (A) • Cover by INHYUK LEE
Netmarble Variant Cover by Yongjoon Cho
VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY Cover by INHYUK LEE
VARIANT COVER BY COAX
MARVEL’S FUTURE AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY SANA TAKEDA
• THE K-POP CRIME-FIGHTER FROM THE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT MOBILE GAME STARS IN HER OWN ONE-SHOT!
• As a South Korean pop sensation, Seol Hee melt her fans’ hearts…and now as Luna Snow she has the power to freeze her enemies!
• How does Luna juggle being an international pop star with battling evil as a Super Hero?
• How did she gain her powers and what does Stark Industries have to do with it?
• Also featuring MARVEL’S FUTURE AVENGERS in an all-new story!
40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T …$4.99