This January, Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw – the creative team that brought you Thanos – will bring a new GUARDIANS OF GALAXY series to readers! And to celebrate the debut of this brand-new team, Marvel is releasing a series of variant covers showcasing past and present Guardians of the Galaxy characters from superstar artists Mike McKone, Ema Lupacchino, Dale Keown, Will Sliney, and more!
Look for Marvel’s GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY variant covers on these select titles:
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 by Gerald Parel
2. AVENGERS #13 by Patrick Zircher with colors by Jason Keith
3. BLACK PANTHER #8 by Jamal Campbell
4. DEADPOOL #8 by Jamal Campbell
5. DOCTOR STRANGE #10 by Will Sliney with colors by Frank D’Armata
6. FANTASTIC FOUR #6 by Pasqual Ferry
7. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1 by Ron Lim with colors by Israel Silva
8. IMMORTAL HULK #12 by Geoff Shaw
9. SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #4 by Bobby Rubio
10. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #2 by Mike McKone with colors by Jesus Aburtov
11. UNCANNY X-MEN #8 by David Marquez
12. X-23 #8 by Dale Keown
13. X-FORCE #2 by Ema Lupacchino
Don’t miss your chance to collect all GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY variants, coming this January to your local comic shop!
Got a comment? There's lots of conversation on Newsarama's FACEBOOK and TWITTER!