Netmarble Corp. has announced three new characters available now in the superhero mobile game, MARVEL Future Fight. The new characters include an original character, Crescent, as well as fan favorite characters from MARVEL Comics, Morgan Le Fay and White Fox.
Crescent is a 10-year old girl named Dan Bi who grew up in Korea, raised by her single father, an antiques dealer who was forced to acquire powerful artifacts for the ancient sorceress Morgan Le Fay. By touching one of the artifacts, a mystical bear mask, Dan Bi summoned a “half-moon” bear spirit named Io, who bonded with her to become her protector. Crescent and Io use a unique combination of taekwondo, magical power absorption, super strength and other abilities in battle, as they search for Crescent’s missing father. Crescent is the third original, powerful, female character introduced to the world through MARVEL Future Fight, as previously introduced characters Sharon Rogers and Luna Snow have been embraced by gamers and comic fans alike.
In addition to Crescent, the ancient, villainous sorceress Morgan Le Fay will bring her mystical abilities to MARVEL Future Fight, alongside Korean super-agent White Fox, who utilizes her heightened senses and animalistic combat skills in battle.
Players who pre-registered for the Crescent update will also receive several bonus items, including Boost Points, Crystals, Gold and Crescent Biometrics. These bonuses were acquired by the MARVEL Future Fight player base as a reward for the total number of more than 420,000 pre-registrations logged.
Additional updates to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Four new uniforms, including
- Captain America (Sharon Rogers) – Dark Star Armor
- Luna Snow – Andromeda Suit
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) – Into the Spider-Verse
- Hyperion - Classic
- Tier-3 Upgrade for Captain America (Sharon Rogers) and Potential Realization for Crescent, Morgan Le Fay, White Fox, Captain America (Sharon Rogers), Luna Snow, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Hyperion
- Crescent-themed Event Battle
- White Fox Heroic Quest Pack and Heroic Quest Improvements
- New Monthly Bonus Deals, Giant Boss Raid improvements and a Special Mission Quest Pack
MARVEL Future Fight recently celebrated its third anniversary, hosting special in-game events for its audience of more than 86 million players around the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.