The artists on both X-Men: Gold #19 and Old Man Logan #34 are changing.
Lan Medina has stepped in to draw January 3's X-Men: Gold #19, the final part in the "Negative War Zone" arc. Medina replaces series artist Ken Lashley.
Matteo Buffagni is replacing Mike Deodato Jr. on January 31's Old Man Logan #34, the planned first part of a new "Moon Over Madripoor" arc.
No reason has been given for these changes, but here are the updated solicitations:
X-MEN GOLD #19
MARC GUGGENHEIM (W) • LAN MEDINA (A) • KEN LASHLEY (C)
THE NEGATIVE ZONE WAR Part 4
• The X-Men fight a god. (No, really.)
• Can the X-Men defeat a god with the fate of an entire world hanging in the balance?
• What are the X-Men willing to sacrifice to save a planet?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
OLD MAN LOGAN #34
ED BRISSON (W) • MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A) • MIKE DEODATO JR. (C)
MOON OVER MADRIPOOR Part 1
• LOGAN must return to Madripoor to stop the spread of Regenix!
• But SCARLET SAMURAI is out to stop him!
• Will LOGAN be too late? What happens with the criminals on Madripoor become unkillable?!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99