Warner Bros.'s Wonder Woman will be released on home video August 29 digitally and September 19 in physical media. The physical releases will come in four varieties - DVD, Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack - with the latter three also having additional bonus scenes and features.
Check out this trailer for the home video release:
Those extra features are:
- Epilogue: Etta’s Mission – Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.
- Crafting the Wonder – Wonder Woman finally comes to life in her first, breathtaking solo film. Explore the journey to create an adventure worthy of DC’s greatest warrior.
- A Director’s Vision: Themyscira: The Hidden Island
- A Director’s Vision: Beach Battle
- A Director’s Vision: A Photograph Through Time
- A Director’s Vision: Diana in the Modern World
- A Director’s Vision: Wonder Woman at War
- Warriors of Wonder Woman – Witness the creation of the Amazon army as the women of “Wonder Woman” transform emotionally and physically into the world’s most powerful and heroic warriors.
- The Trinity – Filmmakers and comic book creators explore the legend of Wonder Woman and how she stands shoulder to shoulder with Superman and Batman to create the pillars of the DC Universe.
- The Wonder Behind the Camera – Meet the women behind the wonder as they welcome a group of aspiring filmmakers on set for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Finding the Wonder Woman Within – Feel the power of Wonder Woman as award-winning poets and inspiring public figures reveal the impact and importance of DC’s greatest heroine.
- Extended Scenes
- Blooper Reel
Newsarama's review of Wonder Woman can be found here.