One of Marvel's top artists, Stuart Immonen, joins Amazing Spider-Man with #25, exploring Peter Parker's post-Clone Conspiracy status quo and bringing back Norman Osborn into the fold.
Marvel has released the first penciled pages for the issue, along with Immonen's variant cover. Amazing Spider-Man #25 is due out on March 15, 2017.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25
DAN SLOTT, CLASSIFIED, HANNAH BLUMENREICH, CALE ATKINSON (w)
STUART IMMONEN, CLASSIFIED, HANNAH BLUMENREICH, CALE ATKINSON (a)
COVER BY ALEX ROSS
HUGE BLOWOUT ISSUE!
• STUART IMMONEN (STAR WARS, AVENGERS) takes the artist reins of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and joins Dan Slott for a 40-page main story!
• Then don’t miss a super-secret short story by Dan and Giuseppe Camuncoli!
• TOP-SECRET BONUS CREATIVE TEAM!!!
• Hannah Blumenreich makes hers Marvel, making her Spider-Debut!
• Cale Atkinson brings another story of the A-May-ZING SPIDER-AUNT!
88 PGS./Rated T …$9.99