THE SOUND OF THE WORLD BY HEART OGN
Genre: Indie Romance; Magical Realism
Format: 10.25” x 7.5”, 192pp, FC, HC
Retail Price: $24.99
Author: Giacomo Bevilacqua
An experiment in social isolation turns into a journey of self-discovery as a photojournalist commits to chronicle 60 days in New York city without talking to a single person. More than just an exercise in observation and self-control, he's hoping to forget a troubled past and mend a broken heart. But the city has a sneaky way of throwing the best laid plans and noble efforts to waste revealing secrets that lie right in front of him. All he has to do is open his eyes ...
A touching, vividly illustrated journey through contemporary modern New York, exploring what it takes to find yourself- and maybe your soulmate - in the middle of a crowded, bustling modern world.
- A subtle romance with hints of mystery and potential supernatural
LITTLE TAILS IN THE SAVANNAH #3 (of 6)
Genre: Humor, wild life
Format: 9” x 9”, 32pages, HC
Retail Price: $14.99
Author: Frederic Brremaud
Chipper and Squizzo are a precocious puppy and squirrel who love to explore new and exciting environments, flying their cardboard box airplane to wondrous worlds full of fascinating animals and creatures. In each volume of this fun, educational series, they tour a different location, encountering the real-world animals found there in beautiful illustration and fun cartoon strip antics. This new volume takes our adorable nature guides exploring the wild African Savannah!
- From the creators of the award winning LOVE series. “LOVE: THE TIGER”, now in its third printing, won the Special Jury Award at the 2011 Lucca Comics Festival, and was selected by the ALA/YALSA for their list of GREAT GRAPHIC NOVELS FOR TEENS ’15 and QUICK PICKS FOR RELUCTANT READERS. “LOVE: THE FOX”) won the gold medal for BEST GRAPHIC NOVEL from the 2015 Independent Publisher Book Awards.
- Artist Federico Bertolucci was nominated for the 2016 EISNER AWARD for BEST PAINTER/MULTI-MEDIA ARTIST.
- Includes 3 pages of additional trivia about each featured animal in the back of the book.
- Lesson plans available to schools, libraries, and wildlife conservation societies from our website (free download).