Several upcoming Marvel titles are undergoing delays, according to a retailer newsletter Marvel released earlier this week. The most significant delays affect Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer, and two of Brian Michael Bendis' creator-owned titles under Marvel's Icon imprint.
Here is a full list of delays:
- Spider-Man #9 moves from October 26 to November 16
- Captain Marvel #10 moves from October 19 to November 23
- United States of Murder Inc. Annual continues to be pushed back, now estimated to be released November 9. It was originally solicited for May 13, 2015.
- Brian Michael Bendis Crime Noir Omnibus HC moves from September 14 to January 25, 2017
- Black Panther #7 moves from October 12 to October 19
- Spider-Gwen #13 moves from October 12 to October 19
- Silver Surfer #7 is now scheduled for October 26, after previously delays held it back from its orginal August 10 release
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron #8 moves from November 2 to November 9
No reason was given by Marvel for these delays.