Newsarama has the first look at the throwback Civil War-style variant covers that will be adorning various Marvel books beginning in April. Here we have Kalman Andrasofsky's Old Man Logan #4 variant, then Stephanie Hans' Uncanny Avengers #8.
OLD MAN LOGAN #4
JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ANDREA SORRENTINO (A/C)
CIVIL WAR VARIANT COVER BY KALMAN ANDRASOFSKY
• Hellbent on keeping his future from coming to pass, Old Man Logan is on a one-man mission of MURDER across the
• But hoping to end his friend’s rampage, Logan’s OLDEST friend comes to his aid…
• That’s right, it’s OLD MAN LOGAN vs. OLD MAN ROGERS!
• Here’s hoping this fight isn’t decided by natural causes…
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
UNCANNY AVENGERS #8
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
CIVIL WAR VARIANT COVER BY STEPHANIE HANS
A STANDOFF tie-in!
• It only took 8 issues, but the Uncanny Avengers have lost their minds.
• To escape a trap, one Avenger is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.
• The Wrecker returns! AND SO DOES...?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99