Tony Daniel Leaving DETECTIVE COMICS
“It's been a long and adventurous journey for me, but there are other projects in the pipeline that I've been itching to do and I felt the need to scratch the itch,” posted Daniel.
“Next week DC will reveal some information on what one of the projects is I'm involved with. Then I'm gearing up for something I've wanted to do for a while in early 2013, a project where I hope to grow even more as an artist and a professional. It is top secret, and probably won't be revealed until the fall. I want to thank all my friends, family and fans for supporting me through these crazy last few years. Onward and Upward!”June 12, a DC spokesperson confirmed to Newsarama that Hurwitz is not taking over the title. Look for more information on the future status of Detective Comics as it becomes available. Until then check out this exclusive Newsarama preview of Daniel's penultimate issue as writer - Detective Comics #11.
- Top 10 DC ZERO MONTH Issues We're Looking Forward To
- BATMAN ORIGIN, EARLY YEARS Expanded in DETECTIVE, DARK KNIGHT #0's
- Dark Knight Revises: New Writer Gregg Hurwitz Revamps SCARECROW For New 52
- SCOTT SNYDER: BATMAN #0 & the Next Major Batman Storyline
- Spoiler Sport: SCOTT SNYDER on BATMAN #10 & You-Know-Who