The first Mass Effect 3 multiplayer expansion is coming in just a few days, and at the attractive price of no additional cost. The "Resurgence Pack" adds extra content including new characters (one in each class), new weapons and new maps, and will be available as a free download on April 10. Here's how Bioware describes the characters: Asari Justicar Adept
- Asari are fierce, graceful warriors. They are incredibly powerful natural biotics. The asari excel at hit-and-run tactics that ruthlessly eliminate their opponents from the battlefield.
- Krogan Vanguards are a brutish specimen. These fully mature krogan might be old and slow, but their biotic charge ability makes up for it. Their heavy shields and ability in close makes them a menace on the battlefield.
- Geth Infiltrators converge quickly on a target while remaining undetected. Their unique perception systems give Geth Infiltrators an unsurpassed understanding of the battlefield.
- Geth Engineers are elite support specialists. Their unique perception systems give Geth Engineers an unsurpassed understanding of the battlefield.
- Batarians are large brawlers that use nets and spiked weapons to capture targets… or to bleed them dry on the battlefield. If an opponent gets too close, a Batarian bludgeons them with spiked armor and enforcement gauntlets.
- MASS EFFECT 3 Review: A Perfect End to an Emotional Journey
- Exclusive DHC/BioWare Preview: MASS EFFECT: HOMEWORLDS #1
- 10 Things MASS EFFECT Fans MUST Know From Tie-Ins
Twitter activity Tweets by @Newsarama