This is one of those times the image gets to speak the proverbial thousand words.When Green Lantern relaunches with a new first issue in September as part of the DCnU, it won't be Hal Jordan featured on the cover. No, instead it will be his erstwhile worst villain and one time "greatest Green Lantern" Sinestro. How will Sinestro receive the ring and be welcomed back into the fold after years of wielding the yellow light of fear? More on that soon! Until then, marvel at Sinestro's green light and the full solicitation text below. And based on the last couple of days, it's a safe bet to say that October's Green Lantern solicitations should show up this afternoon, so check back right here! GREEN LANTERN #1
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art by DOUG MAHNKE and CHRISTIAN ALAMY
Cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
Variant cover by GREG CAPULLO
On sale SEPTEMBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
The red-hot GREEN LANTERN team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Doug Mahnke introduce an unexpected new Lantern.Got a comment? There's lots of conversation on Newsarama's FACEBOOK and TWITTER! Related Stories:
- 10 Coolest GREEN LANTERN Comic Book Constructs
- Kyle Rayner Stars in Colorful GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS
- Peter Milligan to Explore Spectrum of Rage in RED LANTERNS
- Agent of S.T.Y.L.E.: The Fashion of the DCnU! Part 1
- Agent of S.T.Y.L.E.: The Fashion of the DCnU! Part 2
- DCNu Same-Day-Digital: A Digital Market Game-Changer?