DCNu Title & Creator Reveals Day 2: GREEN LANTERN Family
DCNu New Title Reveals: GREEN LANTERN
DC Entertainment started Friday morning like they did Thursday, revealing some of the 52 new series and creative teams for their "revamped" (but not rebooted) roster of books beginning in September, this time for their Green Lantern family of titles, and things look pretty familiar this round.Take it away DC... "GREEN LANTERN #1
"Geoff Johns has been charting the adventures of Hal Jordan and the GREEN LANTERN Corps since GREEN LANTERN: Rebirth, collaborating with such major artists as Ethan Van Sciver, Darwyn Cooke, Prentis Rollins, Marlo Alquiza and Mick Gray."This fall, Johns reunites with artists Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy, as the series begins anew with GREEN LANTERN #1 with cover by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado. Together they will continue to thrill readers and expand the Green Lantern mythos. "Change is coming. But set aside your fear. It’ll be worth the wait. "Additional titles include: "GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1 "When deadly conflicts emerge across the universe, it’s up to Guy Gardner, John Stewart and an elite Green Lantern strike force to keep the peace. "GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1 will be written by Peter J. Tomasi with art by Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna. The cover to #1 is by Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy. "GREEN LANTERN: THE NEW GUARDIANS #1 Who are The New Guardians? "The power of Rage, Avarice, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion and Love combine to be the most powerful (and colorful) team in the corps under the leadership of Kyle Rayner. Beware their power . . . and their volatility!
"GREEN LANTERN: THE NEW GUARDIANS #1 will be written by Tony Bedard and illustrated with cover by Tyler Kirkham and Batt."RED LANTERNS #1
"Going solo. Atrocitus and his Red Lantern Corps return in their own series, battling against injustice in the most bloody ways imaginable. This Lantern Corps takes no prisoners, they are judge, jury and executioners!
RED LANTERNS #1 will be written by Peter Milligan with art and cover by Ed Benes and Rob Hunter."Newsarama previously interviewed Milligan about the upcoming Red Lanterns series. More on DCNu:
- UPDATED: DC UNIVERSE Reboots in September
- DC Reveals Revamped JUSTICE LEAGUE Line of Titles, Creators
- DC On DCNu - 'Don't Call It a Reboot'
- UPDATE: Lots of Questions, But Now a Few Clues About DCNu
- DC Address Line "Revamp" in Letter to Comic Book Retailers
- UPDATED: Our [1st] 13 Questions About the DCU Reboot
- Comics Retailers Have Questions about DC's New Plans
- Hey, That's My Cape! - DC Revamp: What's in a Number?
- Comichron Special Report: REBOOTS & RESTARTS: Do They Work?
- POLL: Does the JUSTICE SOCIETY Have a Place in the DCNu?