20th Century Fox's Deadpool has officially announced his bid for president, or as he calls it, El Presidente. Ryan Reyolds might run into a few problems however, with his Canadian citizenship and Wade Wilson's pechant for killing. The official campaign has released a series of talking points in his favor, however. They read as follows:
· Taking millions from wealthy "donors" to carry out their dirty work both here and abroad.
· Probably inhaled.
· A community dis-organizer.
· Not afraid of elephants or donkeys. Cats maybe.
· You want to talk about the issues? 'Cause Deadpool has tons of them.
· Deadpool "gets" "social" "media"
Meanwhile, the official Deadpool Twitter account has announced a "beauty pageant" and screening of the film in New York on February 8. Check it out:
Deadpool hits theaters February 12.